Golf News and The Eastbury Hotel & Spa in Dorset have come together to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a two night stay at the hotel in a Victorian Garden Potting Shed Suite with breakfast, and a round of golf for two people at The Sherborne Golf Club. The prize also includes one dinner for two people with a bottle of house wine and one spa treatment per person.
Owned by hoteliers Peter & Lana de Savary, The Eastbury Hotel & Spa is a beautiful, Georgian House Hotel set within a spectacular, award-winning walled garden in the heart of the historic town of Sherborne in Dorset. With a 2AA Rosette restaurant – Seasons, 26 bedrooms and suites, a new three bedroom cottage, and a bijou spa, it’s the perfect bolthole for a relaxing break away.
Just minutes from the hotel is The Sherborne Golf Club, a picturesque, PAR 72, 18-hole, 6400 Yards “James Braid” designed (1894) golf course. It’s position on a Dorset hilltop, makes it a peaceful course with stunning views over Somerset and the Blackmore Vale, and an enjoyable challenge for all golfers. And even if you’re not successful in this competition, why not check out one of their many Open golf events over the summer.
To enter, visit https://theeastburyhotel.co.uk/competitions/
Who designed The Sherborne Golf Course?
- Jack Nicklaus
- James Braid
- Dr Alister MacKenzie
Prize details in full
- The Eastbury Hotel & Spa
- 2 nights in a Victorian Garden Potting Shed Suite with Breakfast
- 1 round of golf for 2 people at Sherborne Golf Club
- 1 dinner for 2 people with a bottle of house wine
- 1 spa treatment per person
- Bookings are subject to availability, valid for 12 months, excluding school holidays, bank holidays and special events
- The round of golfmust be taken Monday – Friday. It is not available at the weekends
- Only open to UK residents over 18
- There is no cash alternative and the prize in non transferable